My Store

FB

My Blinkie

Licenses

Search Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2022

CARITA CREATIONZ TERMS OF USE

carita.creationz@gmail.com
https://digidesignsbycarita.blogspot.com/
https://payhip.com/CaritaCreationz
https://www.facebook.com/groups/caritacreationz/


TERMS OF PERSONAL USE KITS:

- Please do not claim these scraps as your own
- Please do not alter any of them and claim them as your own
- You may resize, crop and re-color to suit your own projects
- You may not upload to any website (tutorial writers included) 
- Sharing of any items is not permitted
- You are not allowed to make clusters using my kits, free or pay.
- For personal use only


TERMS OF COMMERCIAL USE:

1. You may use my CU products "as is" in kits you sell for personal use. No license needed.
2. You may not use my products in kits you're selling as Commercial Use.
3. You may resize and recolor to fit your needs.
4. You may not share my products with anyone. 
5. You may not claim my products as your own in its altered or original form.
6. You may not resell as a stand alone product. You must place them in a kit with other elements.
7. Not more than 50% of your kit can be my CU products.
8. Crediting:
* In credit file: Carita Creationz  https://payhip.com/CaritaCreationz
* In kit preview for the tube (dont use the copyright symbol): AI tube by CaritaCreationz
* In tags: Kit/tube by Carita Creationz
9. You may not make freebies with my products.
10. You may tube characters from my backgrounds and use them in your personal tagging and as elements in kits you sell for personal use. TOU applies to them the same as to any other commercial products of mine.
Please note: Though it is ok to tube out characters from my backgrounds, that doesnt mean that each of the backgrounds are good or suitable for tubing. 
Backgrounds are backgrounds, not tubes. But if you want, tubing is allowed.

FREEBIES:

- Please do not claim these scraps as your own
- Please do not alter any of them and claim them as your own
- You may not upload to any website (tutorial writers included) 
- You may use my freebies in your tuts without asking, but dont supply the items, give a link to my blog or store instead.
- For personal use only

If you have any questions, email me carita.creationz@gmail.com

~~* Carita *~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment